Mirrored Media’s BMW Road to Coachella finalist for PR Daily’s 2017 Content Marketing Awards
Mirrored Media is proud to announce that our BMW Road to Coachella campaign has been selected as a finalist for PR Daily’s 2017 Content Marketing Awards.
PR Daily’s 2017 Content Marketing Awards aimed to find organizations with big marketing goals and successful content. This year’s applicants include restaurants, health care organizations, financial institutions, tech giants, influencer marketing firms and more. Judges selected these finalists from more than 130 submissions to find the best campaigns and projects from around the world. Next, the judges will review this pool of finalists to name the category winners of PR Daily’s 2017 Content Marketing Awards. The PRDaily.com Special Edition announcing all the winners will be released on Dec. 18.
Influencer Content Marketing
- Road to Coachella, Mirrored Media with BMW
- Take a Moment, Ogilvy & Mather and Aetna Inc.
- Social Influencer Program, American Public University System
- Bluesmart Series 2 Influencer Campaign, Spark
- Linqia and Wente Vineyards Launch Multi-Flight Influencer Marketing Program; Content Inspires 105,000 Audience Engagements, Linqia and Wente Vineyards
- M Live Partners with Pokémaster to “Catch ’em All,” Marriott International Real-Time Marketing Command Center: M Live
- “Bodies Revealed” Influencer Event, Liberty Science Center